At Tanler Termite and Pest Control it is our mission to ensure that you rid your home of pests and keep them from coming back. Pests like termites and bed bugs may already live in your home, and if not addressed early enough, a full scale infestation will be more likely to occur. Seeking professional help from trained pest control specialists like Tanler Termite and Pest Control, can bring your home back into balance so that you have the healthiest home environment possible.
INSPECT YOUR HOME
Every little crack and crevice is an opportunity for pest to invade your home. While certain types of pests may be helpful to the overall environment, no one wants them in their home or place of business. Some pests are known to spread disease, while other types such as termites, can cause massive amounts of structural property damage. Learning how to prevent pests from ever creating an infestation in your home or business is key to proper pest control. Our experts at Tanler Termite and Pest Control can show you how it’s done.
USE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
Pest control is more than simply spraying pests, it’s also about prevention. While it’s impossible to completely stop all pests from getting into your home at any time, there are many methods of prevention which drastically reduce the odds of a pest invasion within your home or business. Remaining vigilant against certain pest attracting types of behaviors is very beneficial.
PESTS IN THE HOME
The best way to reduce pest invasions is by doing some simple things around your property. Sealing cracks and screening all vents as well as keeping weather-stripping in good repair are all things which can be done around your property. Practicing good sanitation techniques both inside and outside the home are also crucial to reducing one’s chances of a pest invasion. However, it’s important to know that pests will always find what they need to both survive and breed within structures inhabited by humans.
LIST OF SIMPLE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
1. When surveying your property look for tree branches or heavy plant growth around your structure.
2. Trim back heavy plant growth to prevent the formation of colonies, nests and pathways to your structure.
3. Always cover trash cans with lids that seal tightly.
4. Keep heavy ground covers thinned in order to prevent rodents from making little hiding places.
5. Exercise extreme caution when handling pest control issues on your own. Misuse of pesticides is common among people untrained in pest control. Pesticides used inappropriately can be a very big risk around children and pets.
6. Always follow the label! Make sure to read directions and follow them exactly as they indicate.
7. Never increase pesticide dosages! More product does not mean more effectiveness, it can however mean more danger to pets, children and adults.
EXPERT PEST EXTERMINATORS
If you believe that problems with pests may be compromising your family’s health and you are unable to manage it on your own, let us help you. At Tanler Termite and Pest Control we will be happy to provide a home inspection and determine the best course of action for you. We always get to the root of the issue and use the most green pest control methods around to eliminate the problem. Let Tanler Termite and Pest Control put your mind at ease. Call us at (888)982-6537 to set up your inspection today!
Don’t forget to check our Special Offers page for coupons on our services.